Although the decision of moving your home can be exciting, packing is something most of us dread. By using our guide, you will feel more secure in knowing that your possessions will get to your new address in one piece. Once you're there, you'll be able to find everything when the time comes to unpack and get settled.
Get Things in Order
Your move will be easier and smoother if you do a good job of pre-planning. Here are several handy tips to help you get started.
1. Always create a thorough and complete inventory of what you will be moving to your new address.
2. Don't forget to photograph or videotape any unique or valuable belongings.
3. It's also wise to make a note of the serial numbers on your electronic equipment.
What You'll Need
Before you can start packing, you'll need to have the following materials:
- Strong Boxes.
- Wardrobe Boxes with Hanger Bars.
- Packing Tape.
- Bubble Wrap, Newspaper, Wrapping Paper, and Tissue Paper.
- Ziploc Bags.
- Magic Markers.